Press "Enter" to skip to content

County seeks volunteers for local committees

There are volunteer opportunities available for Gloucester residents to serve their community. Gloucester County is looking for citizens to serve on vacancies on several local committees.

Currently, volunteers are needed to serve on the Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee (from the Abingdon Magisterial District), the Utilities Advisory Committee (from the York and Gloucester Point Magisterial Districts) and a Gloucester Point Magisterial District representative for the Economic Development Authority.

The Gloucester County Board of Supervisors regularly seeks citizens on these board-appointed groups that the board with county government, a release stated.

If interested in becoming involved in local government and helping to serve the community, submit information to the Gloucester County Volunteer Board Bank, which provides members of the board of supervisors with the names and background information of citizens. Visit (click on Board of Supervisors/B...

To view the rest of this article, you must log in. If you do not have an account with us, please subscribe here.