Press "Enter" to skip to content

County seeks volunteers for local committees

Gloucester County is looking for citizens to serve on several local committees, as there are multiple vacancies and not enough people to fill them.

Currently, there are openings for residents who wish to serve on the Board of Zoning Appeals and the Board of Equalization. For the Board of Equalization, volunteers are needed who have experience in commercial/residential real estate appraisal, building, developing, legal or financial professions.

If interested in becoming involved in local government, submit your information to the Gloucester County Volunteer Board Bank, by visiting (click on Board of Supervisors / Boards and Commissions); or call the County’s Community Engagement and Public Information office at 804-693-5730.

To view the rest of this article, you must log in. If you do not have an account with us, please subscribe here.