I used to work on a farm. It was long, hard, hot work that didn’t pay much. We labored from dawn to “dark-thirty.” The salt-of-the-earth folks I worked with understood and practiced important values that have helped make our country great.
I’m worried our current president hasn’t learned those values. He’s from a big city and never worked on a farm.
Here are 15 of the rock-solid values from the farm. I hope people realize our president is embarrassing our country by not following them:
1. Respect women and don’t joke about sexually assaulting them;
2. Judge people by how they act, not by the color of their skin or what country they’re from;
3. Don’t belittle our patriots who suffered as prisoners of war;
4. Respect people of different religions;
5. Help those less fortunate than you, and don’t be impressed by someone just because they’re rich;
6. Don’t brag about yourself, and don&...
To view the rest of this article, you must log in. If you do not have an account with us, please subscribe here.