Press "Enter" to skip to content

Fire destroys home in Moon

A single-family home in Moon was declared a total loss after an electrical fire Saturday night.

Mathews Volunteer Fire Department Assistant Chief Steve Ray said the one-story dwelling in the 800 block of Salem Church Road was fully engulfed in flames when firefighters arrived on the scene shortly after 9:15 p.m.

Three engines, a tanker, and a rescue truck all responded to the scene, along with around 25 firefighters, but the building was unsafe to enter, so they staged a defensive attack.

The owner had been in the kitchen when the fire began in the living room, said Ray, and she was able to escape with her two dogs. The woman is now staying with family members.
...

To view the rest of this article, you must log in. If you do not have an account with us, please subscribe here.

buy clomid buy Propecia buy Flagyl - Metronidazole buy Lyrica